Monday 12 December 2011

Rough layout of double page spread

For homework, I sketched my double page article onto two A4 peices of paper, we did this so it is easier for us to change before we completed it on the computer.  It was also good to sketch it out before actually doing it because if we did it wrong we would be able to just rub it out rather than deleting all the work on the computer- this saves us time, so then we have more time to improve the work that we have done.


This is the image of the article that I will be using, I will be typing out the main lyrics of the song that I made up, and then adding doodles to the work to make it look like Kate Nash had wrote the lyrics herself. Making my own A4 sketch to start with before actually making it on the computer will save time.



This is the article, I wrote it out before actually putting the work on my blog, as I could get a teacher to proof read it to check for spelling mistakes and puncutation errors. This helps me as I can see the layout of the page before doing it so I know where I'm working from when I get onto the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment