Thursday 10 November 2011

Planning Production

I have concluded all the research I need I can now  make detailed desicions about my magazine that I am going to produce.
  • Front cover of the image: will be a girl (dressed in Indie clothes) posing

  • Coverlines for my front cover:
               -Tribute act to Amy Winehouse
               -Is it the end for the Kings Of Leon
               -2012 mapped out
               -2011's big reunion
               -Indie music festival
               -The Kooks - Fading Away
  • Text for my contents page: 
               -Editors letter
               -Large bold title
               -Drop capitals :on the editors letter
               -Bold cover lines
               -Colour scheme to fit in with the colours I have chosen
               -Page numbers in a different colour to the writing

  • Images I will need for my contents page:
           -A picture of the front cover
           -A picture of the person/or something relating to the DPS.
           -An image relating to one of the cover lines on the front cover
      
  • The article I am going to write for my double page spread:
        -My DPS will be an article about Kate Nash, and the ins and outs of her music career.
      In this lesson I drawn out a rough sketch of the plan of my front cover, I done this because it will be quicker when I actually do come to make the front cover on photoshop, as it wont be all on the spot thinking-which will increase the time I take to make it. It gives me an inital plan on what to do and once the teacher has checked it, I can move onto make it, rather than just making it and it being wrong and having to re-do it again, so it also saves alot of time.
      I made a rough sketch of my contents page, with all the relevent information on it that will be in the rest of the magazine, I made my titles and made initial ideas about where everything is going to be situatied on the page, this will help me when I come to make my contents page on Quark as it will save me time, just like the front cover when coming to actually making it.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment