Tuesday 27 September 2011

Plans For Front Cover

In today's lesson we built up important information about our magazines that will help us to complete the tasks quickly and more detailed as we have had time to plan the magazine before just making it.

The title for my new school magazine is going to be- Weatherwatch
Details of the Mise-En-Scene of your front cover image-The image on the front cover is a girl in uniform which is a medium close up, this shows us that it is aimed at younger people who are in education, the way the girl is looking into the camera shows direct address.  The colours I have chosen fit in with the picture as the colour scheme is the school colours, lilic and blue.
Cover lines for the front cover of your magazine-Get your place at Weather Tots..
I didnt use any cover lines, as I would say cover lines are there to explain abit about the article, where as if you looked at my titles for the articles, I would say they are self explanitry and there is not much more you could write about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment